A luxury cycle tour for the discerning few, this self-guided adventure features fine lodges – Breckenridge & Greenhill. At the end of your day’s riding, relax in peaceful, rural surroundings and enjoy degustation dinners showcasing local produce and fine local wines. Covering around 115kms over three days, this is the ultimate way to savour Hawkes Bay at a relaxed pace.
Departs at 9am. Please note that tour is unguided.
Please note airfares are NOT included. These are an additional cost. Contact one of our consultants who can assist with giving you the best available airfare.
from $3,175.00 per adult*
• 1 night accommodation at The Crown Napier including breakfast
• 1 night accommodation at Breckenridge Lodge including pre-dinner drinks, gourmet dinner, and breakfast
• 1 night accommodation at Greenhill Lodge or The Manse including pre-dinner drinks, gourmet dinner, and breakfast
• Behind the Scenes Tour at Church Road Winery
• Bike hire including panniers, helmets & water bottles
• Daily bag transfer between overnight accommodation providers
• Detailed daily riding instructions
• Back up support service including breakdown & services
• Airport transfers or vehicle parking near the base
*Terms & conditions apply. Valid for travel 01 June to 30 September 2020. Surcharged rates apply for travel during alternative travel periods, contact us for a costing. Valid for sales until 30 September 2020, unless withdrawn or sold out earlier. Prices are per person in New Zealand dollars for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Airfares & other land arrangements are additional. Offers include all applicable discounts. Tour departs from Takaro Trails, 9 Nelson Quay, Ahuriri, Napier. All other meals not specified & wine tasting fees or purchases are not included.General Conditions: Prices are correct as at 24 April 2020, subject to availability, currency fluctuation & may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Amendment & cancellation fees apply. Blackout date & seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel & over peak holiday periods. Travel Agent professional service fees may apply. We welcome all major credit cards however a credit card processing fee will apply. Whilst every care is taken to accurately present the information & pricing we reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Further terms & conditions apply. Contact us for further details.