Subscribe for the latest deals click here
31 December, 2020
7 Departure Dates
- 31 Oct 2020 - GET ON BOARD
- 23 Nov 2020 - SOLD OUT
- 13 Dec 2020 - FILLING UP
- 15 Jan 2021 - ALMOST FULL
- 24 Jan 2021 - FILLING UP
-12 Feb 2021 - ALMOST FULL
- 22 Feb 2021 - SOLD OUT
- 8 March 2021 - FILLING UP
Day 1: Auckland - Queenstown - Mandeville - Gore - Invercargill
Day 2: Invercargill - Transport World - Indian Scout - Bluff - Stewart Island
Day 3: Stewart Island Sightseeing
Day 4: Stewart Island - Catlins - Kaka Point
Day 5: Kaka Point
Day 6: Dunedin Sightseeing
Day 7: Dunedin Sightseeing - Dunedin Airport
Maximum group size 18.
|6 night tour from||Twin||Single|
|All tour dates through to 2021||3990||4390|
• All transport by comfortable, air conditioned coach (maximum of 18 travellers).
• Services of your knowledgeable MoaTours guide.
• Quality accommodation chosen for a “sense of place".
• Return airfares ex Auckland.
• All breakfasts (B).
• All lunches (L) including special lunches at: Niagara Falls Cafe in the Catlins, Carey’s Bay Hotel at Port Chalmers
• All dinners (D) including special dinners at unique The South Sea Hotel, Stewart Island
All activities & entrance fees are included • Tour the Croydon Aviation Heritage Trust factory and museum, Mandeville. • Enjoy a dram of whisky from the Hokonui Moonshine Museum, Gore. • East Southland Gallery, Gore. • Bill Richardson Transport World, Invercargill. • Classic Motorcycle Mecca & Burt Munro’s Indian Scout, Invercargill. • Take the return scenic flight from Invercargill across the Foveaux Strait to Stewart Island. • On Stewart Island sightsee by coach with a local guide. • Cruise the sheltered waters of beautiful Paterson Inlet. •Land at Ulva Island sanctuary to see the birdlife. • Lost Gypsy Curios and "rustic automata", Papatowai. • Visit the Royal Albatross Centre at Taiaroa Head. • Guided tour of historic Olveston House built in 1904. • Visit the Discovery World Tropical Forest at the Otago Museum.
Included Sightseeing & Exploring •Wind alongside Lake Wakatipu to Kingston. •Drive most of Stewart Island's 28km of road. •Explore the Catlins including dramatic Nugget Point lighthouse. •Tour along the coast to the Taieri River mouth. •Explore the Otago Peninsula. •In Dunedin tour the city sights, bays and beaches.