The best of Italy's cities, lakes and coastlines are uncovered during the country explorer trip. You'll experience all the mesmerising highlights of Italy, including the delectable flavours that have inspired its passionate locals to coin the phrase: "First we eat, then we do everything else..."
On this guided coach tour, you'll travel roundtrip from Rome, Pompeii, Sorrento, Isle of Capri, Sorrento, Assisi, Verona, Venice, Milan, Lake Maggiore, Lake Como, Lake Maggiore, Pisa, Florence and San Gimignano.
• VIP Admission to the Vatican Museums
• Guided Sightseeing Tour in Rome, Pompeii, Capri, Assisi and Florence
• Orientation of Venice, Milan and San Gimignano
• Visit St. Peter's Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the Colosseum in Rome, the excavations at Pompeii
• Discover the Basilica of St. Francis in Assisi, Lake Como and the Florence American Cemetery and Memorial
• View Juliet's Balcony in Verona, St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, the Cathedral and La Scala Opera House in Milan
• See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Duomo in Florence
• See the ancient sites of Rome and the Abbey in Monte Cassino
• Cruise to the Isle of Capri and private launch to St. Mark's Square in Venice
Bonus: Receive Up to 10%* off or up to $800* off flights!
Valid for travel: Various Departure Dates. 01 April 2020 - 30 October 2020
13 day tour from $4,295.00 per person twin share*
• 12 nights accommodation • Luxury Coach tour with a Trafalgar Travel Director • Local Specialist Guides • 19 Meals (12 Breakfasts, 7 Dinners) • A special 'Be My Guest' Experience
*Terms & conditions apply. Valid for sales until 31 October 2019, unless withdrawn or sold out earlier. Prices are per person based on share twin accommodation in New Zealand dollars for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Flight Credit & Early Payment Discount (EPD) offers are available only on new bookings for Trafalgar Europe Summer 2020 trips departing from 01Apr20-30Oct20 which display an EPD on trafalgar.com. A non-refundable deposit off $200 is required within 7 days of booking. Flight Credit & EPD are not combinable. Offers are subject to availability & may be withdrawn or cancelled at any time without notice, & the participating airline partners may be changed without notice. Trafalgar Europe 2020 trip must be booked with an airfare from participating airlines by 31Oct19 to receive a Flight Credit. Must be paid in full by 18Dec19 however, deadlines are subject to requirements of Air New Zealand, Emirates or Singapore Airlines & may differ. Flight Credit can only be redeemed on first trip booked; if multiple trips are booked [i.e. two trips+] subsequent trips will qualify for the EPD only. Flight Credit is calculated based on the land portion of the trip only [excludes taxes, included flight costs, national park fees, permits, extra accommodation & optional activities]. Flight Credit is not transferable or exchangeable for cash & may only be applied in reduction or reimbursement of the price of the eligible trip. Flight Credit can be combined with past guest discount of up to 5%, but cannot be combined with any other offers, savings or deals. Discount may not be available on all trips, is subject to change & can be withdrawn at any time. General Conditions: All offers are correct as at 23 September 2019, subject to availability, currency fluctuation & may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Amendment & cancellation fees apply. Payment & ticketing deadlines apply. Minimum & maximum stays may apply. Blackout date & seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel & over peak holiday periods. Prices are in New Zealand dollars for payment by cash, cheque & eftpos only. We welcome all major credit cards however a credit card processing fee will apply. Travel Agent professional service fees may apply. Whilst every care is taken to accurately present the information & pricing we reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Further terms & conditions apply. Contact us for further details.