Pull out the corks! Pacific Northwest AVAs, bunches of wineries, dozens of varietals, chef demonstrations, and an onboard sommelier. Plus, hand-crafted meals and pairings, exclusive brewery and winery tours, on-foot exploration, and a week of relaxation on the sweeping landscape of the Columbia and Snake Rivers —an oenophile and foodie’s dream.
Cruise roundtrip from Portland, Oregon to Astoria, Hood River / Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area, Walla Walla, Red Mountain, The Dalles & Willamette Valley.
• Onboard sommelier and farm to table culinary demos
• Winery tours in Washington and Oregon AVAs: Columbia Gorge, Walla Walla, Red Mountain, Willamette Valley
• Cruise through the heart of the Columbia River Gorge
• Wine, craft brews, kombucha, and cider tastings
• Wine-pairing lunch and cooking demo at Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center
• Food and beverage demo with a local chef in Astoria
• Local culinary delights at historic Gesa Power House Theater
• Rodin sculptures, European paintings, Native artifacts, and Northwest art at the Maryhill Museum
2, 9 , 16 & 23 Nov 2019
12, 19 Sep; 24 & 31 Oct; 7, 14, 21 Nov 2020.
• 7 night cruise onboard S.S Legacy • Onboard meals; onboard spirits, wine, beer, non-alcoholic beverages • Transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark days • Entry fees to parks/preserves/wineries • All from-the-vessel activities and equipment • Wellness amenities: hot tub, fitness equipment, yoga mats.
*Terms & conditions apply. Valid for sales until 31 December 2019 unless otherwise stated, withdrawn or sold out earlier. Prices are per person, twin share, cruise only inclusive of all taxes, port, handling & government fees (which are subject to change). Price based on Nov 9 departure fare for specified departure & room category. Different fares apply to other departures listed. Airfares, hotels, and other land arrangements are additional. Special offer $500 per cabin discount is in New Zealand dollars and is valid for both the 2019 and 2020 season on the Rivers of Wine & Culinary tour only. Discount has not yet been applied to the cruise price. General Conditions: All offers are correct as at 05 November 2019, subject to availability, currency fluctuation & may be amended or withdrawn at any time without notice. Valid for new bookings only & not combinable with any other offer. All offers are capacity controlled & may not be available on all departure dates & stateroom categories. Higher fares may apply to other dates & categories. Due to the popularity of cruising, fares detailed cannot be guaranteed, they are subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice up until full payment is received. Prices are in US dollars based on cash, cheque or Eftpos payment only. We welcome ALL major credit cards however a credit card processing fee will apply. Deposits & final payments will be required to secure your booking. Strict amendment & cancellation conditions apply. Itinerary routings are also subject to change at the discretion of the cruise company. Cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel surcharge should oil prices exceed their specific threshold per barrel. It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure they have a valid visa to enter those countries that require one. Travel agent services fees will apply. Whilst every care is taken to accurately present the information & pricing we reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions. Further terms & conditions apply. Contact us for further details.