Tick off the Galapagos and save
The top 10 reasons to travel with Lindblad Expeditions – National Geographic:
- Experience matters. Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic has more experience than any other operator in Galápagos, and more experience in the expedition travel business. In 1967, Lars Eric Lindblad led the first non-scientific expedition to the Galápagos. We’ve been travelling there in one form or another ever since.
- The most knowledgeable and experienced naturalists. A core group of naturalists work exclusively for Lindblad-National Geographic, providing in-depth knowledge. We also provide one of the best naturalists-to-guest ratios in Galápagos.
- Choice. Guests are never “herded”, they are offered options at every opportunity. Ingrained in our expedition DNA, this flexible, choice-based approach to experiencing the islands is uniquely ours. Swim, snorkel, walk, hike and kayak almost every day. Take advantage of our onboard certified photo instructor and Zodiac cruise the islands’ fascinating shorelines.
- Conservation commitment. Since 1997, Lindblad-National Geographic has worked with its guests to raise funds for local conservation projects. More than $5.5 million has been raised for projects such as fostering the restoration of native plants throughout the islands and tracking giant tortoises. We work closely with the Galápagos National Park and/or the Charles Darwin Research Station on all conservation initiatives.
- We own and operate our two ships. We are the only U.S. company to own and operate two ships in Galápagos, National Geographic Islander and National Geographic Endeavour II, giving
us oversight and control that many others just don’t have.
- Year-round departures. Our ships operate year-round, each offering full-week itineraries, with
National Geographic Endeavour II departing every Friday, and National Geographic Islander departing every Saturday.
- Tools for exploration. No other company can match our range of technological tools for exploration: video microscopes, plasma screens, undersea specialists, hydrophones, video chroniclers, splash cams and daily expedition reports. All of these tools make exploring Galápagos with us a uniquely 360º experience.
- The undersea, illuminated. Both our ships carry complete snorkelling gear, yours for the duration of the voyage. An undersea specialist further brings underwater Galápagos to life through onboard video presentations. National Geographic Endeavour II is equipped with both an ROV for deeper ocean views, and a glass-bottom Zodiac for dry undersea exploring.
- Ideal for groups & families. All departures include staff members who are specially trained and skilled in organising activities for, and inspiring curiosity in, young people.
- Wellness. Our comprehensive wellness programme features nature-inspired spa treatments, daily stretching under the guidance of an instructor, well-equipped air-conditioned gyms, exquisite cuisine, guest internet service, and seamless handling throughout your journey
*TERMS & CONDITIONS: Prices shown are per person twin share based on low season travel in a category 1 cabin. Savings have been included in the advertised price. All care has been taken to promote correct pricing at the time of printing, but is dependent on availability and will be confirmed at time of reservation. Package can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency. Seasonal surcharges & single supplements may apply. Discount offer is only valid for new bookings made between 01 Feb and 30 Jun 2019 on selected departure dates. Discount offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer or brochure discounts. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Airfares are not included unless otherwise stated.