ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP TOUR 2019
Join Rod & Sally Latham as we follow the New Zealand Cricket Team for their last three pool matches before heading into the Semi Finals and then onto Lords for the Final to witness who will be crowned ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
champions at the home of cricket, Lord’s (London).
Tour dates: 25 June – 16 July 2019
LAND ONLY PACKAGE : $15,549 per person twin share. Single room option additional $4139.
- 21 nights twin/double share 4-star accommodation in: Birmingham (4 nights), Stratford-upon Avon (2 nights),
London (5 nights), Newcastle (3 nights), Hexham (1 night), Edinburgh (2 nights), Windermere (1 night), Manchester (3 nights).
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Official Match tickets to : GOLD Match Ticket to New Zealand vs Pakistan Edgbaston, (Birmingham) Wednesday 26th June
- GOLD Match Ticket to Day/Night match New Zealand vs Australia Lord’s (London) Sat 29th June
- GOLD Match Ticket to New Zealand vs England The Riverside Durham Wed 3rd July
- GOLD Match Ticket to Semi Final 1 vs 4 Old Trafford (Manchester) Tues 9th July Semi Final Reserve Day Wed 10th July
- SILVER Match Ticket to Semi Final 2 vs 3 Edgbaston (Birmingham) Thurs 11th July Semi Final Reserve Day Fri 12th July
- GOLD Match Ticket to FINAL, Lord’s (London) Sun 14th July Final Reserve Day Mon 15th July
- Coach Transfers throughout
- Tour Hosted by Rod & Sally Latham
See the full itinerary flyer here
Special terms and conditions apply. Please enquire for full details.